Burton’s AIM® LED uses the latest advances in state-of-the-art lighting technology to achieve incredible performance and unsurpassed value and energy efficiency. The AIM® LED uses 55% less energy.
The AIM® LED can be tilted by rotating the sterilizable light handle to adjust the size and pattern of the light to the working area.
- 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- 4300 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 92
- 3 LED modules with a 50,000-hour life
- Adjustable focus using center handle
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
- UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 certified
- CE marked
|Unit Of Measure||ea|