Welch Allyn Panoptic Ophthalmascope LED w/blue filter lens - 11820-L
Developed and patented by Welch Allyn - creator of the worlds first hand held, direct-illumimating ophthalmosocope. The PanOptix Ophthalmosocope is a breakthrough concept in veterinary Ophthalmosocpy. Thanks to an innovative, proprietary optical design kmnown as Axial Point Source Optics, this ophthalmoscope allows all veterinarians to easlily examine the fundus.
- Fast easy entry into small, undilated pupils
- 5x larger view of the fundus vs.standard ophthalmosocopes im an undilated eye
- 25 Field of view versus the 5 fields of view of standard ophthalmosocpes
- Greater working distance improves comfort for practitioners
- Complete compatibility with existing the fundus.
- SureColor LED Ophthalmoscope with Slit aperture, red free filter, cobalt-blue filter on corneal-blue filter on viewing lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category