VetPro Blood Pressure Monitor
The VetPro oscillometric portable blood pressure monitor is specially designed for cats and dogs. In addition to systolic and diastolic blood pressure, the mean arterial pressure and pulse rate are also measured.
The 4.3'' IPS touch-screen display enables particularly easy operation and is booted up within a few minutes. The power of the rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours in continuous operation. The soft, removable silicone cover not only reliably protects the device from dirt, but also from shocks and transport damage.
Thanks to its light weight, the blood pressure monitor enables flexible use both in the practice and during home visits. The scope of delivery includes five disposable cuffs in different sizes, an NIBP extension tube and a charging cable. The device is delivered together with accessories in a practical storage box.
- 4.3'' IPS touch screen display
- Modes: manual, automatic, continuous
- Intervals in auto mode: 1,2,3,4,5,10,15,30,60,90 minutes
- Measuring technique: oscillometric
- Parameters: Systole, diastole, mean arterial pressure, pulse rate
- Rechargeable lithium or alkaline battery (AAA)
- Power save mode
- Charging time: 7 hours
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Chinese
- Manufacturer's warranty: 18 months (monitor), 90 days (cuffs)
- 1 PetPro Blood Pressure Monitor
- 5 disposable blood pressure cuffs in various sizes
- 1 NIBP extension tube
- 1 Charging cable
|Systolic Blood Pressure||40 - 270 mmHg|
|Diastolic Blood Pressure||10 - 210 mmHg|
|Mean Arterial Pressure||20 - 300 mmHg|
|Pulse Rate||25 - 300 bpm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category