AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 (Double)
The Airsep NewLife Intensity 10 combines high pressure with high flow to create a premium 10 LPM oxygen concentrator. It is uniquely designed to meet oxygen patient’s high flow needs while providing the essential outlet pressure to drive special respiratory accessories, including large-volume jet nebulisers, venti-masks, and medication nebulisers. The high pressure from the concentrator also easily powers long oxygen tubing runs.
The 10 LPM NewLife Intensity 10 oxygen concentrator simplifies a tracheotomy set-up by eliminating the need for a separate external compressor. Administer humidified oxygen to a trach by connecting a jet neb bottle directly to Intensity’s Oxygen outlet.
With the optional dual flow unit, the Airsep NewLife Intensity 10 can reduce both equipment needs and overall power consumption through the delivery of oxygen to two patients simultaneously up to combined total flow of 10 LPM with one unit.
Operating at 20 psig (138 kPa), with up to 10 LPM single or dual flow capability, NewLife Intensity 10 is the only concentrator in today’s marketplace that combines both maximum high flow and high pressure oxygen in one economical power-efficient unit.
- NewLife Intensity 10 Flow Rates 2.0 – 10.0 LPM
- Weight 10 LPM: 58 lb. (26.3 kg)
- Dimensions 27.5 in H x 16.5 in W x 14.5 in D 69.9 cm H x 41.9 cm W x 36.8 cm D
- O2 Outlet Pressure 20 psig (138 kPa)
- Power Draw 590 watts
- Sound Level 55 dB(A)
- Oxygen Purity 2-9 LPM: 92%+3.5/-3% 10 LPM: 90%+5.5/-3%
- Operating Environment 41º F to 104º F (5°C to 40°C), UP to 95% humidity
- Storage Environment -4º F to 140º F (-20°C to 60°C), up to 95% relative humidity