M880VET ETCO2 + SPO2 HANDHELD MONITOR CAPNOGRAPHY - 4.3" SCREEN
Built-in BLT SpO2 module & spo2 sensor
Ultra-clear, ultra-lightweight touchscreen Capnograph & Pulse Oximetry monitor. The perfect addition to any practice!
Boasting a large 4.3, high resolution, auto-rotation touchscreen, and a large capacity lithium battery. The M880VET is designed for continuous monitoring or spot-checking of CO2 and SPO2 signals in patients.
- Extremely light, for carrying and handling. Only 0.5KG with full configuration, including battery.
- 4.3 inch TFT high resolution with touch screen & auto-rotation for user ease of use with any orientation.
- Display resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Protection against ingress of liquid (IPX2 Waterproof).
- Specially designed water filter, ensuring humid environments don't affect readings.
- Configurable for flux for horse, dog and cat.
- Large-capacity lithium battery for up to 18 hours of use.
- Battery charging time: 3-4 hours
- CO2 start/off button to save power.
- Selectable layout modes including font and waveforms.
- Visual and audio alarm for exceeding limits and Apnea; pitch tone.
- Veterinary Tongue Clip - Large
- Silicone Boot
- Animal ID: 1~96
- SpO2 trend interval:10s、30s、1min、2min、5min、10min
- Capacity: 500 groups/animals can be stored