VetTech Warm Air System - Mat Large 54cm x 120cm
- Best solution available for Convalescent Animal Normothermia maintenance.
- Fabric will remain dry and warm for extended periods of treatment during ventilation and fluid transfusion. Allowing the patients to avoid the pain and discomfort of eczema, bedsores (pressure ulcers), Relieving possible irritation to the patient’s skin which could cause skin problems, especially when patient’sactivities have been restricted in a cage where the mat or floor is wet for a longer than normal period.
- This mat is an ideal choice to help create a 24/7 dry and warm environment for animals. This significantly helps the healing process.
- Made from patent pending fabric with cubic honeycomb structure, provides 3D support to the patient’s body (40 points per square centimetre), filtering dirt in dense fibres.
- Flexible, easily moulded to suit different sized animals.
- Sterilized warm air will provide much better ventilation. Also significantly lower the risk of infection.
- Suitable for young animal incubation.
- Machine washable, easy to clean, eco-friendly (SGS approved).